Before beginning Alexander lessons please look over and agree to the following terms:
- Alexander Technique is a non- manipulative educational movement study. While Darci will work hard to ensure your safety, Darci is not responsible for any injury or discomfort that occurs before,during, or after Alexander lessons or for any injury that happens on Darci’s property.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a lesson please give Darci a 12 hour or more notice. Please call, text, or email to cancel or reschedule. If you cancel with less than a 12 hour notice or do not show up to your lesson(and give no notice) you will still be charged. In case of illness or emergency on the day of your lesson, we can easily reschedule. Any lessons I cancel due to illness or emergency will be rescheduled and fulfilled to the student’s convenience.
- Payment is due either before or at the beginning of each lesson. You may pay via paypal, venmo, check, or cash. If you have purchased a package of lessons you will have 6 months to complete all the sessions in a package.
- As an Alexander teacher, Darci will be using her hands to help your body. Please wear clothes will full coverage and that you can move in.
- Darci’s studio is in her house with a big, but friendly dog. If you are not comfortable with dogs please notify me in advance so that I can put her in a different part of the house when you arrive.
- Darci is part of an organization called Alexander Technique International- you can refer the ATI code of ethics, if you ever feel you need to further understand the responsibilities of a teacher to student relationship.